Monday, March 22, 2010

quilt show 2010

these happy women are from the quilter's guilds in the Manassas area





Saturday Keith and I drove out to Manassas and picked up my mother and rushed off to the annual Quilting Guild's show. They set up in two big buildings on the Prince William County fair ground just outside of old downtown Manassas. We arrived in the sunny spring weather to a long line of new quilt displays. Paid our $5 and went in to see and I took pictures of some of my favorite examples. There were also vendors who were selling fabrics for quilting and tools and other quilt related products but most of the show was devoted to quilt display. I got about six fat quarter yards of reproduction 1860's printed fabrics to add to my coverlet project. There are more quilt photos on my flickr. pages,

No comments: