Tuesday, January 25, 2011

pink tulips




I received this bunch of tulips while the red-orange tulips were fading out the end of last week. I am sick and stuck in the house for the last 6 days during the coldest few days we have had this winter. My pink tulips have been standing there looking lovely and slowly changing from tight to open wide. Drawing them each morning has been fun. Looking at them in different ways and playing with the two colors green and pink a combination brings spring to mind. We only have to wait two more winter months until spring returns!  January is nearly over. Seems to me I am feeling better today than I have in a while because I decided to scan the newest drawings and edit them with the photos to share here. I had to miss my drawing group last night but I am trying to keep up by drawing the tulips.




No comments: